The Kansas Department of Corrections is committed to protecting your privacy on-line. Individual information is handled by KDOC in the following manner.
If you visit our site to read or download information we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name and domain from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to our site;
- The specific pages you visit on our site.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
If you identify yourself by sending an E-mail:
- The personally-identifying information contained in that email will be used only as necessary to answer your questions, respond to your comments, or address issues you may have brought forth in your email. This information will NOT be sold, given, or transferred to any other State, Federal, or private agency, company, organization, or individual.
This site is presented on an "AS IS"; basis. The Kansas Department of Corrections makes no representations or warranties of any kind, or implied, to the operation of the site, the information, content, material or products provided. KDOC will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.
The Kansas Department of Corrections strictly adheres to the Kansas Open Records Act (KSA 45-215 through 45-223). The laws of the State of Kansas shall govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, regardless of conflicts or choice of laws rules. KDOC reserves the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers, and the terms and conditions at any time.