Our liaisons can assist with needs concerning:
- Unwanted contact
- Preparing for an inmate's release from prison
- Wrap-around safety planning
- Assistance if you are the victim of an offender who is on community supervision
- Referrals to community advocacy centers
- General questions about the criminal justice system
Office of Victim Services staff provide services throughout the state and are located in the El Dorado Correctional Facility, Lansing Correctional Facility, Hutchinson Correctional Facility, the Topeka Parole Office and the Wichita Parole Office. To be connected with the liaison best suited to help you with your current needs, please call our toll-free line (866) 404-6732 or e-mail.