- Competetive Salaries
- Vacation Leave
Earn up to 12 vacation days w/in the first year.
- Sick Leave
Earn up to 12 sick days w/in the first year for employee / family illness or medical appointments.
- Paid Holidays
Traditionally, 8 days each year.
- Military, Jury & Funeral Leave
The Kansas Public Employees Retirement System (KPERS) is a defined benefit program.
- Health Insurance
Medical, dental, prescription & vision coverage options.
- Group Term Life Insurance
Coverage equal to 150% of annual salary with a purchase option of additional $200,000 coverage.
- Deferred Compensation
Voluntary defined contribution retirement plan. Contributions made on a pre-tax basis.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Health and dependent care accounts. Employees make annual elections pre-tax.
- Stability, Meaningful Work, and Promotional Opportunities
- STAR Discount Program
Product and service discounts.
- Heath, Wellness, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job vacancies are listed at www.jobs.ks.gov