Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

Log in


You are here: Home / Publications / Research Request

Research Request

by David Cook last modified Jan 24, 2023 09:35 AM
How to request reports from the KDOC research department

If you are looking to place a research request and have a KDOC account, this can be done via the KDOC Help Desk and selecting Research Request.


If you want to place a KORA request please follow this link to the KDOC KORA page. On this page you will find a link to a brochure explaining the KORA process. 


If you want to do research employing KDOC data, residents, or staff, please complete the required documentation as found in KDOC’s IMPP 06-101D


If you have any questions about the processes, please contact


We look forward to being of service to you.

Document Actions